- Cisco fixed CVE-2023-20049 DoS flaw affecting enterprise routers
- Veeam fixes bug that lets hackers breach backup infrastructure
- Fortinet warns of new critical unauthenticated RCE vulnerability
- Jenkins Security Alert: New Security Flaws Could Allow Code Execution Attacks
- CISA warn...
- Microsoft releases Windows security updates for Intel CPU flaws
- Critical Flaw in Cisco IP Phone Series Exposes Users to Command Injection Attack
- Aruba Networks fixes six critical vulnerabilities in ArubaOS
- CISA Issues Warning on Active Exploitation of ZK Java Web Framework Vulnerab...
- Atlassian warns of critical Jira Service Management auth flaw
- Cisco fixes bug allowing backdoor persistence between reboots
- Microsoft Defender can now isolate compromised Linux endpoints
- Exploit released for critical VMware vRealize RCE vulnerability
- Microsoft releases emergency ...
- Zoho urges admins to patch severe ManageEngine bug immediately
- Update VPN Plus Server now! Synology patches vulnerability with a CVSS of 10
- Fortinet fixed multiple command injection bugs in FortiADC and FortiTester
- Qualcomm Chipsets and Lenovo BIOS Get Security Updates to Fix Multi...
- NETGEAR fixes a severe bug in its routers. Patch it asap!
- Thousands of Citrix servers vulnerable to patched critical flaws
- CVE-2022-47939: Critical RCE Vulnerability in Linux Kernel