- Synology_SA_22_25 | Synology Inc.
- Critical Vulnerabilities Found in Passwordstate Enterprise Password Manager | SecurityWeek.Com
- Microsoft pushes emergency fix for Windows Server Hyper-V VM issues
- Microsoft’s December 2022 Patch Tuesday Addresses 48 CVEs (CVE-2022-44698)
- CVE-2022-27518: Unauthenticated RCE in Citrix ADC and Gateway
- Update now your devices now! Apple patches actively exploited vulnerability for iPhones
- Patchday SAP: 14 neue Sicherheitsmeldungen im Dezember
- Cisco Releases Security Advisory for IP Phone 7800 and 8800 Series | CISA
- Fortinet Releases Security Updates for FortiOS | CISA
- New Python malware backdoors VMware ESXi servers for remote access
- Nvidia patches 29 GPU driver bugs
- Apple pushes out iOS security update that’s more tight-lipped than ever
- Number Nine! Chrome fixes another 2022 zero-day, Edge not patched yet
- Acer fixes UEFI bugs that can be used to disable Secure Boot
Hey there, since most of the readers are international and 99% of articles are in english nevertheless I'll just change everything to english here.
- New Windows Server updates cause domain controller freezes, restarts
- Microsoft releases out-of-band update to fix Kerberos auth issues...