- Samba Patches Vulnerability That Can Lead to DoS, Remote Code Execution | SecurityWeek.Com
- Critical severity command injection vulnerability - CVE-2022-43781 - Create and track feature requests for Atlassian products.
- Microsoft Patchday
- Microsoft’s November 2022 Patch Tuesday Addre...
- Nessus Version 10.4.1 Fixes Multiple Vulnerabilities
- Splunk Patches 9 High-Severity Vulnerabilities in Enterprise Product | SecurityWeek.Com
- Cisco Patches High-Severity Bugs in Email, Identity, Web Security Products | SecurityWeek.Com
- Apple Releases Security Update for...
- Exploit released for critical VMware RCE vulnerability, patch now
- Chrome issues urgent zero-day fix – update now!
- Critical Vulnerability in Open SSL
- OpenSSL to Patch First Critical Vulnerability Since 2016 | SecurityWeek.Com
- Cisco AnyConnect Windows client under active attack
- Synology: Kritische Lücken in NAS erlauben Angreifern Ausführen von Schadcode
- Cisco Releases Security Update for Cisco Identity Services Engine | CISA
- Oracle October 2022 Critical Patch Update Addresses 179 CVEs
- CVE-2022-28762: Zoom for macOS contains a debugging port misconfigurat...